Monday, October 19, 2015

Bleu Fun Catch-up

Is Grandpa here yet?  I'll just rest my chin here until he shows up.

Let's both stare at Mama!

Aw...after only a week, pups ate next to each other with no issues!
You're back?!

MOM!  WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH THIS PUP?


Hey Ma, we can share a balcony!

Watching for something to happen.

I love Aunt Pat!  I must sit upon her!

BALL!

Grandpa has fun walking two big dogs.

Grandma makes way for the puppy walk!

What a happy group!

I love the couch!

Enjoying the Bowen's beautifully mowed backyard.
They are both lying in the direction of where the small neighbor dogs bark.

Bleu so wants to cuddle Molly, but she is her own girl.

This pic is scheduled to be in the next MAGDRL calendar!

Sun!  Grass!  Stretch!
You take this side of the pole, I'll take the other.

Bleu keeping an eye on Molly...can you see her?


No comments:

Post a Comment