Monday, October 12, 2015

Sleepy Dogs


I have a bunch of Bleu and Molly catch-ups to do from the summer.  

One thing I love to take pictures of are sleeping dogs.  There's just something about a big puppy sleeping that makes me happy.  Bleu loved to sleep next to me on the couch.

Yes, I even look at you when I'm sleeping.

A little ball of cuteness!

 So of course Molly decides SHE needs to be on the couch next to me if possible

Taken moments after the previous Bleu ball of cute picture. 


She might have the couch, but I have the floor below where Mama sits!
 I was always hoping that the pups would get along and start being cuddly, but no luck.



THEY'RE TOUCHING!! Does that count?
Molly is wondering what the heck Bleu is doing next to her bed.  Bleu hilariously would growl at Molly for being too close, even though he initiated the closeness.

Both are touching the same toy...cuddle proxy?
Do rump to face cuddles count?  (Bleu started out on the bed and slowly made his way close to Grandma, then Molly came in and took the bed).
Grandma in the middle cuddles!
 One day, Bleu had his toys all over the floor, so I went to the extra room to lay down and read and both dogs cuddled with ME!  IT was so lovely.  I was in that blank space in between.

Back to back cuddling with invisible Mama.
This last picture was usually how the pups hung out together.  Bleu loved the love seat as he could quickly look out the windows behind him.  Molly loved being able to see her mama and all the doors to the room.
Sleeping cuties.






No comments:

Post a Comment