Monday, March 14, 2016

Paint Nite Paintings

I've heard a lot about Paint nights - usually they come with wine, but PaintNite does their paintings in a restaurant, so you can order what you want.  Pat and I decided to try it.  Here are my masterpieces so far...


The first one here was only supposed to have one cat, but my hand put a big black smudge next to it.  So now she has a baby cat with a crooked tale.  

Meowing to the Moonlight

This one was first time mixing paints, and I wish the instructor had aid to add white to the orange and yellow as it is supposed to be ethereal and instead it looks like a forest fire.  And the path looks more like a polluted river.  But I love my branches!

Firefighting Snow

The most recent one was the most difficult - and I wish the instructor would have taught it differently.  It looks like there is a weird circle in the middle and my bridge is just a fence. But I like my river banks and river!
Cherry Blossoms Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment