Friday, June 29, 2012

"The Molly" Collar

My friend and coworker Sue wanted to send me a dog-warming present of a handmade collar from Etsy.  She was telling me how nice and colorful they were on her dogs.  After thanking her profusely the following IM conversation happened:


Kristen:  But you pick it out - something colorful :)
Kristen:  WAIT!
Sue: waiting :)
Kristen: THERE IS A MOLLY-DOG COLLAR!
Sue:  NO way!!!
Kristen: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91992708/the-molly-dog-collar?ref=sr_gallery_22&ga_search_query=dog+collar&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_ref=auto2&ga_search_type=handmade
Sue: is it cute
Sue:  OOOOOh adorable!!!

So without further ado - here is Molly modeling The Molly!  Thanks Sue!



4 comments:

  1. OMG she looks absolutely adorable. I think she's modeling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your blue toenails coordinate so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice collar - well done, Sue! And what nice toes, Kristen! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if you'd notice my foot photobomb :)

    ReplyDelete