Saturday, March 3, 2012

2000-2005 Email Quotes

2000 
Kristen:  I made Carmen come over and we made a snow turtle.  


Kristen:  My mom asked me what I did yesterday and I told her I fell down fifteen stories attached only to a wire and you [Anna] and Carmen.  She put her hand over her heart and stopped breathing for a few seconds.  Priceless.


Kim:  Write, or I will have to come after you with a wet whipping spaghetti noodle.


Kristen to Kim:  Maybe I should just fuzz your head and all will be a bit more right in the world).  (Fuzzes your head) 


Kim: All I wanted to do was dress up like a bunny rabbit.


Kristen: I look exactly the same.  Well, except for the green hair, fangs, and beard, but otherwise, EXACTLY the same.

2001:
Kristen:  Somewhere along the line, the boys have decided I am superior to them and I smile and silently agree.

2002:
Dad: Let us know you are OK.  We are OK.  See Spot run.  Run Spot, run.

Kristen:
See Spot.
See Spot on Shirt.
See Spot on Shirt Run.
See Spot on Shirt Run from Detergent.
See Detergent Remove Spot
Go Spot Go!
See Detergent has Bleach.
See Bleach Make New Spot.
Bad Spot, Bad!
Miss Old Spot.

Kristen:  I got my warning that apartment buildings are being threatened by Al Qaeda, complete with FBI email address to use in case of any information. 

Mom: Just wanted you to know that I know I miss you and your laundry

2003:
Kristen to Kim:  I hate you. (but in a really loving way)

Kristen:  I am not good at any impressions, but can make a pretty decent fish face (Wait---let me double check . . . yep still fishy).

Kristen to Pat:  You meant to write 'be happy" and instead I read "be harpy."  I don't know which one I like better!

Kristen: For every sane friend I have, I seem to have attracted at least two insane ones.  It is yet to be decided on which side of the line you're on. 

Kristen: Just noticed that ew is not in my spell-check dictionary, but EW is.  I know it just assumes EW stands for initials,  but it would be really funny if ew was only a word if IT IS SAID LOUDLY.

Kristen: and I just learned that ! is a math sign.  What else are these sneaky little punctuation marks hiding from me!?!?!  <---that could be a mathematical breakthrough right there!

2005 

Kristen: There is a Kit Kat that has been staring at me for the past few hours that deserves to be digested in my stomach for it's ogling rudeness. 

Kristen: I have found new cars do not rattle.  I find this a very good feature. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment