Saturday, February 25, 2012

Condo incoming!

I finally have a settlement date on my condo!  March 30th.  I will finally be moving in April!  See the nifty floor plans below.


So I have a month to clean out everything I don't need from my apartment.  I've cleaned out probably a third of my books (thank you Kindle!) and am now working on the rest.  Today I tried to use my DrinkMaster that my parents gave me.  I think it might be better for cocktails and the such cause to make a smoothie, it tells you to puree the fruit in the blender first.  Why not just make the whole thing in the blender then?  I tried it without the blender and I'm now drink-chewing a mango orange banana smoothie.  Tasty, but not worth it.  So that will go to friends who may make cocktails.

In the meantime, so much to plan!  First purchase will have to be full size washer/dryers.  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment