Saturday, February 7, 2015

Book Haul

*drool*
Here is my book haul from visiting the used bookstore (McKay's) last weekend. Thanks Carmen for the extra credit for books!

Included:

Angel: After the Fall #4 (graphic novel)
8 books from Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan saga
6 old Patricia Wrede books (including a paper copy of Sorcery & Cecilia that I'm giving Pat)
4 C.L.Wilson fantasy novels (Lord of the Fading Lands series)
2 Gail Carrier Parasol Protectorate novels (I just read Soulless and it was so much better than I remembered!)
5 Linnea Sinclair novels (woohoo - space opera romance!)
2 Kristin Cashore novels (Graceling series)
Sara Creasy - Song of Scarabaeus  (more space fun!)

I still have some credit yet - will have to go back in a few months.  OH TOO BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment