Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bow-Bone

Molly's current favorite treat is a toy that is shaped as a bow that I stuff with turkey and cheese.


Om-nom-nom
 
She loves that she can put it between her paws.

She licks it like a lollipop until most of the cheese is out.

And then is able to lick out the turkey from the middle.
Sometimes it gets stuck and she begs for help.

And when she's done, she gives me this face.  

I usually give in at least once. 


Bonus picture!

I was helping Dad out with programming his bluetooth phonebook and Molly wanted to hang out with us, so she got to enjoy lounging in Dad's car.  We did a little car ride at the end so she could get some breeze through her fur.
Just chillin'

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute. Maybe I should feed my kids their snacks like that. Looks like a fun way to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete